Put all of the power down on your C8 drag monster! After almost 2 years in the making, Peitz Performance is pleased to announce the release of their custom designed 15" conversion. This package includes CNC machined billet aluminum spindles, new ball joints with custom-designed sleeves, tubular chromoly upper control arms, and the full gambit of Wilwood brake offerings. This package also utilizes the factory e-brake which is CNC machined to allow clearance for the rotor (core exchange available upon request).
Furthermore, the 15" conversion includes in-house CNC machined rotor hats! In pre-production testing, we strived to maintain neutral camber throughout all suspension movement which the car will see while launching. This leads us to our design of the upper control arms. Anytime you add a new spindle designed to clear 15" wheels, you are going to move the mounting points for the arms closer together. Due to this, our mounting adapter plate was born! This allowed us to utilize our new mounting points for the upper control arm while keeping the suspension geometry and the relationship of camber-to-arm movement intact. This is an extremely comprehensive kit with a lot of engineering hours put into it. We hope you can take full advantage of our never-ending pursuit of C8 greatness!
Key features of the C8 15" conversion
- CNC machined billet aluminum spindles
- Chromoly tubular upper control arms
- Maintains relationship of camber gain/loss to control arm movement intact
- Provides excellent clearance for 15" wheels when jacking the car up with suspension at full droop
- Delrin bushings for upper control arm mounting points to chassis
- Utilizes factory e-brake to mitigate any diagnostic trouble codes
- Tires and wheels available upon request (we are Weld dealers)